Love is Sweet Tag Printable - Editable Template
Instantly download and edit this file to create your own custom favour tags. Print them at home or at your local print shop. So easy!
♥ HOW IT WORKS ♥
1) Purchase this listing
2) Download the file from the link we send you
3) Open the PDF file in Acrobat Reader to make your edits. Download for free here: www.get.adobe.com/reader
4) Update the highlighted fields with your information. We have pre-populated the files to act as a guide.
5) Print at home on your choice of paper: white card stock, kraft card stock for a rustic look, colour or shimmer paper for extra pizazz!
6) Cut along the indicated cut lines and punch a hole at the top
7) Finish off with string or pretty ribbon
♥ WHAT YOU WILL GET ♥
• 1 editable PDF
• Each tag is 2"x 3″ inches. The designs are laid out on a 8.5 x 11" sheet so this can easily be printed on standard letter size paper (9 tags print per 8.5" x 11" page)
The PDF will be available for download immediately upon purchase.
Note: This listing is for an instant download, so no physical item will be mailed to you
♥ WHERE CAN YOU PRINT IT? ♥
• Home Printer
• Office Max
• Local Print Shop
♥ RETURNS ♥
Since these files are instantly available for download upon purchase, we do not accept returns or exchanges on digital items. If you have questions about this listing, please reach out to us. We're always happy to help! :)
♥ FOR NONCOMMERCIAL USE ONLY ♥
This file is for personal use only and may not be reproduced or sold in any form. By purchasing this design you agree and are bound by our policies and the copyright agreement.
♥ COPYRIGHT NOTICE ♥
All designs in this shop are the property of Bookishly Ever After. The file offered here is for personal use only.
© Copyright Bookishly Ever After
All Rights Reserved
♥Thank you for visiting!♥
What is printable art?
Printable art is an easy and affordable way to decorate your space instantly. No more shipping costs or waiting days for your prints to arrive. You can print right from the comfort of your home on a desktop printer or upload to an online or local print service. You get to choose your print size, print surface (paper, canvas, etc.) and frame type! Your print, your way!
How does it work?
It's as easy as printing a personal photo from your phone, digital camera or computer!
1. Purchase your chosen design(s) from Bookishly Ever After.
2. You'll then be directed to a confirmation page after purchase which contains a link to download a zip file for each design you've purchased. You'll also receive an email with this download link. Please check your spam/junk folder if you cannot find the email.
3. Download and open your files.
4. Now the fun part -- print out your files! Your download will also contain a print sizing guide in case you need help. You can use your home printer, upload them to an online service, or email them to a local print shop. *Please note, all files are for personal use only.*
What sizes can I print?
Generally, each wall art design can be printed from sizes as small as 4"x6" up to 24"x36" - please check the individual listing's description. All designs from Bookishly Ever After are high-resolution 300 dpi JPG files in CMYK colour mode, which is a standard requirement from most professional print services. If you need them in RGB format instead, please contact me for assistance.
Where do you recommend I take my files for printing?
Online services or local print shops: Staples, FedEx Kinko's, Walgreen's, Walmart, Target, Costco
What kind of paper do you recommend?
My personal preference is heavyweight matte card stock or watercolour paper for my prints, but it's really up to you. Many office supply stores offer high quality heavyweight card stock that will work well with your desktop printer. You can also use satin, semi-gloss or glossy paper for your prints, if you prefer.
How do I print at home?
Sizing: Make sure your printer's settings are set to print at "original size" or 100% to ensure proper sizing.
Quality: Under the "quality" setting, select the highest available.
Paper Selection: In the "paper selection" option, select the appropriate option for your selected paper.
Colour management: Make sure your printer's colour management/colour correction is disabled before printing.
What is your return/refund policy?
Due to the digital nature of our products, refunds are not available.
Can I use your designs for commercial purposes?
All of the designs in this shop are for personal use only, and are not to be used for commercial purposes or free distribution. Digital files may not be resold or printed for commercial use. Online and personal sharing of these files is strictly prohibited.