Lewis Carroll Quote, Alice in Wonderland - Have I Gone Mad? - Literary Art Printable
Enjoy this fun quote spoken by the Mad Hatter in Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland: "Have I gone mad? I'm afraid so, but let me tell you something, the best people usually are."
INSTANT ART - HOW IT WORKS:
Purchase, download and print - it's easy!
1. Select and purchase your print.
2. A download link will be made available immediately after purchase and also emailed to you. You will have unlimited access to download ALL print sizes.
3. Download your files to your computer or mobile device.
4. Print at home or send to your favourite print service to print on your choice of surface (paper, canvas, etc.). Personal use only, please.
5. For more info on how easy it is to print your own art, see Printing Your Printable Art.
YOUR PURCHASE OF THIS DESIGN INCLUDES:
High-resolution 300 dpi JPG files in the following standard sizes:
♥ Please note, no physical items will be shipped. This listing is for a print ready digital file. It is not editable. You cannot change the wording, font, size, or colour. Customization is currently unavailable.
© Copyright Bookishly Ever After
The artwork in this shop is the property of Bookishly Ever After. Digital files may not be resold, printed for commercial purposes or shared. The artwork offered here is for personal use only. Thank you! ♥
What is printable art?
Printable art is an easy and affordable way to decorate your space instantly. No more shipping costs or waiting days for your prints to arrive. You can print right from the comfort of your home on a desktop printer or upload to an online or local print service. You get to choose your print size, print surface (paper, canvas, etc.) and frame type! Your print, your way!
How does it work?
It's as easy as printing a personal photo from your phone, digital camera or computer!
1. Purchase your chosen design(s) from Bookishly Ever After.
2. You'll then be directed to a confirmation page after purchase which contains a link to download a zip file for each design you've purchased. You'll also receive an email with this download link. Please check your spam/junk folder if you cannot find the email.
3. Download and open your files.
4. Now the fun part -- print out your files! Your download will also contain a print sizing guide in case you need help. You can use your home printer, upload them to an online service, or email them to a local print shop. *Please note, all files are for personal use only.*
What sizes can I print?
Generally, each wall art design can be printed from sizes as small as 4"x6" up to 24"x36" - please check the individual listing's description. All designs from Bookishly Ever After are high-resolution 300 dpi JPG files in CMYK colour mode, which is a standard requirement from most professional print services. If you need them in RGB format instead, please contact me for assistance.
Where do you recommend I take my files for printing?
Online services or local print shops: Staples, FedEx Kinko's, Walgreen's, Walmart, Target, Costco
What kind of paper do you recommend?
My personal preference is heavyweight matte card stock or watercolour paper for my prints, but it's really up to you. Many office supply stores offer high quality heavyweight card stock that will work well with your desktop printer. You can also use satin, semi-gloss or glossy paper for your prints, if you prefer.
How do I print at home?
Sizing: Make sure your printer's settings are set to print at "original size" or 100% to ensure proper sizing.
Quality: Under the "quality" setting, select the highest available.
Paper Selection: In the "paper selection" option, select the appropriate option for your selected paper.
Colour management: Make sure your printer's colour management/colour correction is disabled before printing.
What is your return/refund policy?
Due to the digital nature of our products, refunds are not available.
Can I use your designs for commercial purposes?
All of the designs in this shop are for personal use only, and are not to be used for commercial purposes or free distribution. Digital files may not be resold or printed for commercial use. Online and personal sharing of these files is strictly prohibited.